Guys I am super excited to share with you that we have a new Beachbody program coming on October 31st. What can I say, I believe in all Beachbody programs because the truth is, it was what I needed to be able to change my life and become fit and healthy!
I tried so may things but nothing stuck with me until Beachbody came into my life. I would love for you to allow me the next 30 days, to show you how your life can change too!! this program is the perfect excuse!!
CORE DE FORCE is a 30-day program Created by Joel Freeman and Jericho McMatthews, it’s the ultimate mixed martial arts-inspired workout that will knock out the belly fat, help slash inches off your waist, and carve total-body definition—no equipment required. Seriously guys, no equipment other than our body! that means no additional expenses fo ryou, you can do it anywhere, even while traveling! Simply amazing! no excuses!
Core De Force is an MMA inspired program which inludes 3 minute rounds. In each workout you will see moves from boxing, kickboxing and Muay Thai, knee-elbow combinations, bodyweight training and cardio spikes that will help you lose belly fat and shred your body. You focus on going all in for 3 minutes and then take a break. I've had the opportunity to try some Core De Force workouts as we prepare for launch and I'm even more excited now.
These workouts will get your heart rate up, get you sweating and you will definitely feel sore muscles everywhere!! In a matter of a few weeks you will see muscle definition, inches gone everywhere and your inner fighter will definitely get stronger! to me fitness is key in the life of every human being!
So, check out all the details here if you are interested in changing up your workout, breaking a plateau, getting started with your transformation or holding yourself accountable over the holidays. I am going to be hosting a private test group for people who are ready to join me in this 30 day program.
I haven't told you about the meal plan yet.... It is so simple so you can keeps things simple with grocery lists and recipes so figuring out what to eat is never a battle. There’s even a nutrition strategy that lets you eat more—to fire up your metabolism—.
If you are like me and you love food... hello.... this is a WIN! for sure!
The nutrition plan follows the portion fix, but you will not receive another set of containers unless you want them! Each food category is measured out and explained in detail to you. The plan is meant to be SUPER EASY to follow so that you don’t get overwhelmed with to many options. In the test group I am hosting I am going to be helping you in more depth and we will work on some additional recipes.
What if you have never exercised before? There are modifiers in every single workout so no matter what your ability level is, you can go at your own pace. As you get stronger the goal is to challenge yourself with higher intensity and increased focus.
Check out just a few of the incredibly amazing transformations of people who tested this program before public launch... as you can see, anyone can do this. Female, male, new moms, fit people, not so fit people.... anyone!!! What do you think???
Core De Force is for EVERYONE. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced level in your fitness you can do this workout. You will enjoy the challenge of taking the intensity higher to improve your cardio strength, speed and endurance. Each MMA inspired workout has an optional move breakdown to help you get familiar with the combinations. There is also a “modifier track” so you can follow a split screen if you would like as well. This is truly amazing! Another reason why i love this comapny and the team behind the programs. We ar emaking programs that are accesible to everyone and catering to everyone's needs! <3 we got your back friend! you just have to do your part....
Core De Force also focuses on rotational moves which means you will work your core from 360 degrees every time you hit play. That is going to be awesome for all of us who really want to tighten that area! After having three kids it is the area that I struggle with the most!
There are 8 different workout routines. They are 30-47 minutes long and the calendar asks that you workout 6 days of the week and the 7th day will be your active recovery day with a stretch video to follow. The basic program is 4 weeks. The workouts are:
- MMA Speed- Upper body and core focused boxing influenced workout. (27 minutes)
- MMA Shred- Muay Thai inspired elbow and kicks for total body shred. (37 minutes)
- MMA Power- Uses explosive and defensive style movements in this fast paced cardio conditioning workout (47 minutes)
- MMA Plyo- Combines boxing, Muay Thai and Plyometrics in one workout to get you a huge calorie burn and RESULTS. (47 minutes)
- Power Sculpt- Total body burner that uses explosive power and interval training to lean and sculpt. (37 minutes)
- Dynamic Strength- Low on impact but high on intensity. (47 minutes)
- Active Recovery- Recharge for the week ahead with this rest day that focuses on form and technique to help fight fatigue and sore muscles. (21 minutes)
- Core De Force Relief- A quick 5 minutes stretch before bed session. (5 minutes)
- Team Beachbody Exclusive MMA Mashup– All the best Core De Force moves in one workout. (26 minutes)
- Core Kinetics- A unique core workout inspired by Mixed Martial Arts movements.
- 5 minute Core on the Floor- the ultimate core finisher- 5 minute challenging plank movements that gets your abs on fire.
If you want to take your fitness to the next level after your 30 days you can get these 3 additional advanced workouts too:
- Agility Strength- combines fast footwork drills with body weight resistance to help improve coordination and blast major calories. (9 rounds- 37 minutes).
- Agility Power- Grab your agility ladder and rip through multifunctional training that ignites every muscle and helps shred fat for serious definition (6 rounds-27 minutes).
- MMA Kick Butt- This workout is meant to target your legs and butt with nonstop mix of powerful kicks and calorie burning conditioning spikes (9 rounds- 37 minutes).
There are different options when it comes to packages and prices. The one that I recommend the most is the Core De Force Challenge Pack because it comes with everything you need to be successful with this program. It comes with the entire Core De Force workout program, nutrition guide, program manual, Shakeology for the month, access to me as your coach, discounted price and shipping plus it gives you entrance into my Test Group where I will be personally mentoring you through the nutrition guide, helping you to create a food plan that meets your needs, giving you recipes, tips, daily accountability and motivation so that this program does not become a dust collector in your house!
The Challenge Pack is $140 on Sale starting October 31st through November 2016.
So what do we do from here?? Do you have any additional questions? What did I miss? feel free to message me at email@example.com or post below in the comments!
It’s time to take charge of your fitness and nutrition and join a closed online community of support that is going to help you start and complete the program and get the RESULTS that you want just in time for the holidays. Better yet, we are going to help you create a holiday plan that is going to give you the flexibility to enjoy the holiday things you want to eat but still get results. Are you ready to commit for the next 30 days? I AM READY!
If you are ready to take this challenge and you would like to get notified IMMEDIATELY when the program launches and it's available for purchase... please do me a favor and complete the form below. Tell me a little more about yourself and let's get started!!
Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.