Guilt free, delicious treats....
You will need:
- Chocolate Shakeology (www.shakeology.com/paulachavez)
- Peanut Butter (organic unsalted is best). You can also use any nut butter you want to add variety in your treats.
- A bowl
- A 1/2 tablespoon
- A spoon
- Cupcake pan and paper cups
1. Place 1 cupcake cups in the pan. makes 4 so you only need 4 for the amount of ingredients here.
2. Place Chocolate Shakeology in the bowl. One full pack or 1 full scoop.
3. Add water until you have a wet pudding mixture. You want it a little runny, not as thick as pudding. You want to be able to pour it into the cupcake cups. You really can’t add too much water.
4. Mix the 2 ingredients well.
5. Take 1 spoonful of the chocolate Shakeology mixture you just made and scoop into each of the 4 cupcake holders. Use the spoon to spread out the mixture to cover the bottom of the cup. Put the remaining Shakeology mixture aside for later.
6. Mix your natural peanut butter well, and take 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter and scoop into each cup on top of the chocolate. Push it around to cover the chocolate as best as possible. This is your inner filling. Don’t use more then a 1/2 tbsp. because, all 4 Peanut Butter Cups will then equal 1 serving. (1 pack of Shakeology = 1 serving and 2 tbsp. of peanut butter = 1 serving size, so perfect combo.)
7. Take the remaining Shakeology mixture and add one spoonful to each cupcake cup. Spread out over the peanut butter.
8. Place tray in freezer for about an hour and a half to be nice and frozen.
9. Remove and enjoy! Remember, all 4 peanut butter cups can be eaten at one time to equal one healthy serving of Shakeology and peanut butter. I personally like to spread them out over the day and enjoy! I also like when they are nice and frozen.
Give them a try today and let me know how much you loved this healthy guilt free version of the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! Have your own variation, share that too!