MEAL PLAN FOR THIS COMING WEEK

I am so happy I was able to wake up early today and in the quiet of the morning, while everyone is still sleeping, I just created our meal plan for the week.  Easy to follow and for the most part, family friendly.  There may be a few things here and there that I have to replace for the kids because they are picky but for the most part, they'll eat what I have here... 

They'll eat pasta or eggs and veggies chopped very small mixed in rice or soup, cause they will not eat a big chunk of a vegetable!! lol unless it's carrots, but I keep trying! 

You should definitely get up now, or early one day of the week and plan your meals.  You may not be able to stick with it 100% of the time, but it definitely helps.  try it. and then the next step is hitting the grocery store with a clear vision of what you need that matches your goals for the week! 

Hope this helps you! it helps me a lot!!  you can print one and do it by hand or go fancy pants and do it in a spreadsheet.  this is mine.  feel free to use it..... 

BLANK MEAL PLANNER SPREADSHEET to edit it, make a copy of it or print it and type your meals. If you need any help with it, let me know, email me at 618fitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment