Insanity 15 minutes workout with Shaun T and Dr. Oz

Hi!!! I can't believe I didn't share with you on this blog before.  I want you to try this workout and when you feel like you don't have a lot of time and want to fit in a short, yet effective workout, come back and workout with us.  So yes, you'll see me on the back, I'm to the right of Dr. Oz.


I was invited to the show because I had such an awesome success with Insanity. This was in 2012, and would you know I was about 5 weeks pregnant and didn't know yet.  Oh boy, no wonder I was so out of breath.  lol!!!


Ok, let's go, give it a try and keep coming back to it.  Save the link. And of course, friends don't let friends be unhealthy.  Share away!!



Comments

LOSE WEIGHT THE HEALTHY WAY

LOSE WEIGHT THE HEALTHY WAY
Please complete these questions so I can better help you