I'm going to be a MASTER TRAINER!!!!



I can't keep it a secret anymore cause I just can't. I can't contain all this excitement inside of me lol  yesterday morning, I received a message with amazing news!!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸ™†πŸ»✨πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’₯

Now I know for some of you this is going to sound Chinese (unless you know Chinese).... Anyway.... Back to the news I want to share!!! 

I have been accepted into the BEACHBODY LIVE MASTER TRAINER APPRENTICE PROGRAM πŸ˜±πŸ˜³πŸ™†πŸ» ok, let me explain, I will start now the process of leaning how to teach other people how to become a instructors and continue to spread the love and passion that I have for this amazing company and formats. 

So this girl is now going to be the trainer of the next trainers. But first comes a period of a few weeks of getting mentored and trained into becoming a MASTER TRAINER. Not even sure how to explain how big this is for me and how honored I am to be selected and trusted to be part of this team of Elite trainers. 
I can't. I can't. I can't stop celebrating!! 

I am beyond excited for this opportunity and challenge. It's going to be a challenge but I am ready to take it on and give it all my best... And more.... LIKE A BOSS!!! πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ™†πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’– thank you for this honor Beachbody!!! Gracias gracias gracias a Diosito Por haberme dado tantas pistas a travΓ©s de estos aΓ±os y por haberme guiado por el camino que me llevarΓ­a a esta oportunidad, sin saber ahora entiendo porque me estabas preparando tanto!!!! πŸ™πŸ» #tuereslomaximo #nuncaserindan #diosescucha #yleefacebook πŸ˜œπŸŽ‰πŸ™†πŸ»✨πŸ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment