A LITTLE ABOUT ME

COACH PAULA CHAVEZ, LAKE NONA, orlando coach, disney mom, rolando mom, fitmom, beachbody coach, top coach, entrenadora, insanity, piyo fitness motivation

Hi friend! Welcome to my world of health & fitness and my mom life. Looking forward to connecting with you.... I'm a stay at home mom of 3, wife, Stay at home mom turned entrepeneur, Group Fitness Instructor, American Heart Association National Spokesperson and Volunteer, heart health advocate and Team Beachbody Coach. 

In the Summer of 2010, after having my 2nd baby I became very very overweight and starting to feel depressed and embarrassed about my heavy weight. I dedided to make a change. I became a weight loss Success Story. Lost 80 lbs and found my joy in the process. have a passion for helping other people- whether it be health and fitness, clean eating or growing as an entrepreneur- I truly believe that this is my calling in life!

I struggled with confidence and self-esteem. My cholesterol was high, I would get out of breathe bringing the clean laundry up to the second floor.

My husband and I went through financial struggles, I felt frustrated at my inability to provide an extra income for the family since I was limited in what I could do having 3 kids to care for at home. We have been at rock bottom.

I needed a change! Completely took charge and changed my life and my family's future keeps looking better and better.

I knew I had to take charge and needed to make a change, because I was stuck and it didn't feel good.

I have built a business from my phone and home computer. I scheduled my working hours around nap times and my hubby's work schedule. I own my schedule. I am my own boss!

Whether you follow me for nutrition, recipes, motivation or inspiration, thank you for your support! We can also connect on Facebook on my Page ---> 


 https://www.facebook.com/Paula618fitness/

If you want more information about joining my challenge groups or you would like to be a part of my Hearts on Fire Team, the best way for me to get to know you and figure out the best way to help you is by learning a little more about you.... tell me about yourself just answering a few questions, then I will reach out to you within the next 24 hours....

Coach: https://618fitness.wufoo.com/forms/i-am-interested/

Challenger:
https://618fitness.wufoo.com/forms/challenge-group-application-form/






No comments:

Post a Comment