2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup raw cashews
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 dash Himalayan salt
1 large egg
1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 cups distilled water
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup mixed berries
1. Place oats, cashews, cinnamon and salt in food processor or blender; pulse until coarsely ground.
2. Add egg, oil, water, and extract; pulse until well blended. Batter will be thick, but if it is as thick as paste add 2 to 3 additional Tbsp. of water.
3. Heat medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
4. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into skillet for each hotcake; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles form on top.
5. Flip with spatula and cook for 30 seconds.
6. Repeat with remaining batter.
7. Serve hotcakes topped evenly with berries.