What would happen if you don't give up?

This was me 6 years ago. I let myself go. I still look at this picture and ever time I get emotional. It means so much more than just a before picture. It was painful to take this picture. It was painful to look at it. But from that pain a desire to change was born!



I wasn't fit all my life. I hated getting sweaty and having to wash my hair so often. 
I got out of breathe. I was heavy. Tired. Sad. I had nothing to wear. Gish, I had no money to invest in me. But I needed to take care of me so badly. I was dying inside.


I share this picture with you as a reminder that you shouldn't look at my chapter 20 and compare it with your chapter 1. 

I struggled as much or more than you are struggling now, because I was doing this alone. I had no support group, I had no containers to measure portions, I had no one to check on me during the hardest times.... 

You have me and a huge community to support and accountability to help you. All you need is your determination and desire to succeed. The rest, we'll do it together.

Are you ready to start writing a new chapter of your book?

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment