Progress not perfection


What do you think? Do you agree with me on this one.... Progress not perfection.... 

Do NOT give up! Don't be a quitter! Don't let your excuses get in the way of something you are trying to accomplish and always take it one day at a time.....just do YOUR best. That's what matters. ❤ progress not perfection! 

I'm busy, we are all busy but there is always time for a quick workout! I made this commitment to myself to constantly be trying to improve and I will never give up on that! Some days are better than others, stop being so hard on yourself, expecting perfection, and talking yourself out of it cause it's not "perfect". 

Now if you excuse me, I will attempt to push play and get my sweat on, for the next 35 minutes in the hotness of my garage. I really don't like to do it at this time but I am committed and when I commit 100% into something, dude there is nothing getting on my way! Not even myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment