Road Trip Stash

Summer is here and this is a time where lots of opportunities to go away on short and long getaways come up. The good thing is we don't have to blow all the hard work and throw it all out the window. If we plan right and prepare ourselves we can stay on track and still enjoy good turns and good eats. You'll go back home with no regrets and feeling amazing. 

We are on the road for the next 9 hours 😳🙄 but packed some snacks and Shakeo scoops in snack bags to have available for the next couple of days. Brought a couple extra just in case. This is not just for me though 😝 it's for the 5 of us. 


•Bananas
•Apples
•Grapes
•Water
•Juice bags
•Drinkable yogurt 
•Shakeology bags - highly recommend you give it a try because it is amazing and probably the healthiest meal you eat. (http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/618fitness?bctid=3124709772001)
•Shaker cups full of ice to mix Shakeology 
•Popcorn
•Chips
•Rice cakes
•Peanut butter 😚
•Almonds
•Trail mix (with chocolate chips 💁🏻 for a treat)

This time I didn't make any but sometimes I'll also boil eggs and pack them peeled in a container I get at the dollar store and I don't mind discarding. Another great one is turkey or peanut butter sandwiches. 

We'll have lunch on the road somewhere half way. I'll be searching for a place where we can find veggies or salad with grilled chicken. 

I have some nice dresses to wear so I want to stay on track and feel good. 

Hope you find this helpful friend and that  you have a safe and joyful weekend! 

With love,

Coach Paula xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment