BIKINI BODY CHALLENGE


Summer Time is a time of fun and enjoyment. I started my journey in the middle of the Summer because I got completely fed up about the fact that I didn't fit in my prepregnancy clothes. I was frustrated and felt so uncomfortable, rolls popping out of everywhere and I just couldn't find the confidence in myself to go to a pool or the beach. I felt defeated after trying so many diets and all i did was get bigger. I avoided pictures and summer parties. I was in denial.

One day I decided to pick up a workout program to do at home and from that day my life completely changed. Now as i continue on this journey to fitness & health, I want to 

help you too. I want to invite you on this journey. Join my for the next 30 days. 

✔️How to go on vacation and maintain progress.
✔️How to handle eating out at restaurants & parties
✔️Healthy summer recipes & snacks.
✔️Traveling tips
✔️Meal Planning
✔️Daily accountability & motivation
✔️30 minute workouts
✔️me as your Coach

You get my support and a spot in my closed group and I am going to walk you through an entire fitness program from beginning to end and help you get the results that you want!
No more workouts collecting dust, no more money thrown at gym you can't make it to... this time it is for real.
Now is your time!! If I can change my own body, lose 80 lbs and keep it off for the past 5 years so can you!! busy mom and all, we can make it happen.
Can you commit? If so, join us now!


Fill out the application below for all of the details!!! 


once completed I will contact you within 24 hours!! It is not going to break your bank. 
Don't be afraid to ask about it because of cost.


bikini bootcamp, bikini challenge, reto bikini, bikini body challenge, coach beachbody orlando, top coach, meal plan, plan de comida, reto de verano, summer strong, verano fuerte






Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment