22 MINUTE HARD CORPS #getsome first sneak peek at my results

https://www.facebook.com/Paula618fitness/photos/a.211962215486768.66981.192884000727923/1287761184573527/?type=3&theater

Friend!!!! I am soooo excited to share this with you!!!
I had the most amazing opportunity being selected to test out this new
22 Minute Hard Corps 
workout program before the rest of the World!!! 22 Minute Hard Corps with the man
Tony Horton is AMAZING!!! You don't understand!!! It is crazy how different I feel compared to how I felt in January!!!

Check out some of my test group buddies transformations as well






Is it easy? NO.
Is it awesome? YES
Will you be able to do it? Heck yes!!! There's modifications so don't panic.

The meal plan is VERY simple to follow! very flexible!  

22 minutes a day! 8 weeks!

the workouts REALLY are 22 minutes and you get the sandbag as a special treat from me! It will make you feel pretty badass let me tell ya!

What you get is total body conditioning with military style training, that will get you in the best shape of your life. Busy busy?? So what? You have 22 minutes. Don't tell me you don't. the workouts are challenging but you can modify if you need to.  whatever it takes to get it done.  as the days go by, you will build strength and endurance and you will keep improving.  

Do you want to join me for Round 2? Get your Challenge Pack now to get your Program, Shakeology to replace one meal a day and the Sandbag!!! it is my new best friend.... I invite you to be my battle buddy!  you also have the option to skip Shakeology and instead get Energize, amazing preworkout formula to give you energy to get the most out of your workout and Recover, post workout Shake.  PERFORMANCE LINE -> more info



Click on this link my friend so i can send you the info and add you to the accountability group where i'll be leading the entire crew!!!  ----->>>> CHALLENGE GROUP APPLICATION FORM

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment