TUNA SALAD WITH ARTICHOKES AND OLIVES


I never in a million years would've thought about this ingredients combined. I mean I recently started liking Black olives and artichoke hearts kind of scared me, but i wanted to experiment with new flavors! i am so glad i did!!! it came out delicious!! if you like the ingredients, definitely give it a try! you are going to love it!

tuna salad, hammer and chisel, paula chavez, coach, 21 day fix , recipes, clean eating


MAKES 4 SERVINGS about 1½ cups each 
Total Time: 20 min. • Prep Time: 20 min. • Cooking Time: None 

CONTAINER EQUIVALENTS per serving: 
1 green
red
orange
1 tsp

5 cans (5-oz. ea.) chunk light tuna, packed in water, drained 
3 cups artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained, chopped 
1 cup chopped red bell peppers 
40 medium black olives, chopped 
4 tsp. all-natural mayonnaise (i didn't use mayo, instead i used 4 tsp olive oil)
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice 
1½ tsp. chopped fresh oregano (or ½ tsp. dried oregano) 
¼ tsp. ground black pepper 
4 large Boston (or Bibb) lettuce leaves

1. Combine tuna, artichoke hearts, bell peppers, olives, mayonnaise, lemon juice, oregano, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. 
2. Place a leaf of lettuce on each of four serving plates; top evenly with tuna salad. 
3. Serve immediately. 

I had Romaine lettuce and it doesn't work too well as taco shells so I just cut them and spread them on a plate and then placed the salad on top.  Delicious!!! 

Are you looking to improve your health & fitness? I have accountability groups every month! I'd love to help you get in the best shape of your life.  Complete this short questionnaire and i will reach out to you within the next 24 hours to chat further. 

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

LOSE WEIGHT THE HEALTHY WAY

LOSE WEIGHT THE HEALTHY WAY
Please complete these questions so I can better help you