HOLIDAY PARTIES - weight gain prevention tips

I love this Season! Christmas & New Year's is such a great time to celebrate, have fun and splurge. With these tips i think we can achieve some balance while we still enjoy a good time. What do you think? I hate having to start the year with Holiday weight to lose.
What is your favorite Holiday food? I am sooo looking forward to Pernil cooked in the Crockpot and a very traditional dish from my mom's city, Medellin called Natilla and Bunuelos (yes they are sugary, starchy and oh so yummy) so i will splurge on them like a boss and just skip other things that really don't matter too much to my taste buds. 

recipes, 21 day fix recipes, clean eating, piyo, paula chavez, go red, shakeology


ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NO FAIL PLAN TO START THE NEW YEAR STRONG?
JOIN MY UPCOMING HEALTH & FITNESS ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP. 
30 DAY CHALLENGE


COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW AND I WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 
24 HOURS WITH ALL THE DETAILS

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment