Do you have a lot of weight to lose and often feel like giving up because it just seems so hard and like it's going to take a long time?
No way! No reason for you to give up. Cheer up!
1. You won't be on a "diet" forever. As you get Lean your metabolism changes. A leaner body allows you to eat more. As you train harder and you build muscle, you will burn more and faster.
2. Workouts will get easier... as you get stronger! You'll set newer more challenging goals as you go.
3. Stop blaming yourself for all the years you let yourself go and treating this as a punishment. Change your perspective. You are doing this becuase you love your body. not because you hate it.
4. Focus on non-scale related benefits. More strength, fitness endurance, health, fitting nicely in clothes, wellness, positivity, etc etc. The weightloss will happen but these others will happen first.
5. Embrace the positive impact healthier food choices will have in your health and don't dwell on the junk food and artificial crap you are leaving behind. Soon you'll lose a taste for them and you'll be craving kale and carrots.
6. Do not worry about loose skin, with time it will tighten up but it takes time. There is a chance you may need a surgery but before you make that decisin, give it time. Strength training, exfoliating and mositurizing may help but it will take time.
Be patient!!! You didn't gain it overnihgt, it won't go away overnight.
DO YOU NEED HELP & SUPPORT IN YOUR JOURNEY?
Complete this form below and let's chat about it.
Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.