Eat like you Love yourself!

Hey! hope you are having a fabulous day!  I've been thinking a lot about ways to help my challengers who struggle with the eating part the most..... there's a few things i can do and it's to give you more resources and also encourage you to try your best to start educating yourself, learning, reading books, watching documentaries, and experimenting.  I personally found it fascinating to learn about how my body worked more efficiently.  It truly became my passion and it is something i want to dedicate more time to, once i have more time when the kiddos all go to school.


In the mean time, I am still educating myself, studying and learning.... and most importantly... trying new things.... right now I am following a meal plan very similar to those who are preparing for a competition, without going to extremes because well, I am not competing any time soon, not yet, maybe one day....


But a few things I wanted to share with you when it comes to Nutrition…


  1. Eat like you <3 yourself
  2. If you don’t have it, you won’t eat
  3. Eat for Nutrition not taste
  4. Aim at 80/20 (healthy/pleasure)
  5. Dont skip meals (especially breakfast)
  6. Food is not the enemy
  7. Food is the fuel your body needs to function at it’s best
  8. Had a setback, move on, don’t use it as excuse to continue off track
  9. If it’s time for a cheat/treat meal, plan for it, enjoy it, don’t feel guilty about it
  10. Give yourself time, it’s a process, change doesn’t happen overnight


And please, don’t ever see this as punishment, this is an opportunity to feel good, live better and enjoy a life of wellness.  Enjoy the journey!


Are you having a hard time seeing results and getting back on a routine… join my next challenge group, via Facebook…. a Challenge group filled with Motivation, Inspiration, Love, Knowledge and all the support you need to reach your goals.  Complete this set of questions please so I can learn a little more about your current health & fitness and be able to better help you. 


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Comments

LOSE WEIGHT THE HEALTHY WAY

LOSE WEIGHT THE HEALTHY WAY
Please complete these questions so I can better help you