Hey! hope you are having a fabulous day! I've been thinking a lot about ways to help my challengers who struggle with the eating part the most..... there's a few things i can do and it's to give you more resources and also encourage you to try your best to start educating yourself, learning, reading books, watching documentaries, and experimenting. I personally found it fascinating to learn about how my body worked more efficiently. It truly became my passion and it is something i want to dedicate more time to, once i have more time when the kiddos all go to school.
In the mean time, I am still educating myself, studying and learning.... and most importantly... trying new things.... right now I am following a meal plan very similar to those who are preparing for a competition, without going to extremes because well, I am not competing any time soon, not yet, maybe one day....
But a few things I wanted to share with you when it comes to Nutrition…
- Eat like you <3 yourself
- If you don’t have it, you won’t eat
- Eat for Nutrition not taste
- Aim at 80/20 (healthy/pleasure)
- Dont skip meals (especially breakfast)
- Food is not the enemy
- Food is the fuel your body needs to function at it’s best
- Had a setback, move on, don’t use it as excuse to continue off track
- If it’s time for a cheat/treat meal, plan for it, enjoy it, don’t feel guilty about it
- Give yourself time, it’s a process, change doesn’t happen overnight
And please, don’t ever see this as punishment, this is an opportunity to feel good, live better and enjoy a life of wellness. Enjoy the journey!Are you having a hard time seeing results and getting back on a routine… join my next challenge group, via Facebook…. a Challenge group filled with Motivation, Inspiration, Love, Knowledge and all the support you need to reach your goals. Complete this set of questions please so I can learn a little more about your current health & fitness and be able to better help you.
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.