Specials only available until tomorrow January 31st

Good Morning! Hope all is well!!!
When it comes to getting in shape and staying motivated, it can be harder to keep going that it is to get started.  After a few weeks once we’re happy seeing results, the feeling of satisfaction may lead us to falling into a routine and that may lead to stop pushing ourselves, boredom, missing days and of course that leads to NO RESULTS! or QUITTING!   As your coach my job is to support and assist you in any way that I can.  I may not have talked to some of you in quite some time while others are very active in my support and accountability groups online.  I wanted to take this time to let you know what I have available during the upcoming weeks  in the form of fitness and nutrition support!


If any of these groups sound like something you would like to do please respond to this email asap for more information.


On February 16th 2015 I will be kicking off a 60 day support and accountability group.  Each challenger is required to do a Beachbody fitness program of their choice which I can help you decide what is the best fit for you based on your goals.  Then each challenger is required to replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group.  I will be focused on helping you plan out the other meals of the day, find healthy alternatives to the things that you eat right now and give you suggestions for recipes, snacks and more.  We have the following programs available at special price this month, you do not want to miss out on the promotions if you’ve been wanting to start this year strong.


Insanity Max 30 Challenge pack is on sale until January 31st at midnight!  $180 vs $205 for the entire 60 day fitness program, Shakeology, Free Shipping and discounted price!


There is also a really awesome Quick Start Package that includes the 3 Day Refresh, Insanity Max 30, 60 day workout program, Shakeology, Free Shipping and discounted price!  So you can cleanse in a healthy way after your Super bowl and Valentines Day festivities!


The 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack is also on sale.  $140 vs $160 for the fitness program, Shakeology for 30 days, the color coded containers, a shake cup and bonus DVD and it includes free shipping as well. For me the food storage container system, the workouts and the easy to follow guide were really essential  to really tightening up my nutrition for good! I still use the containers to measure my portions all the time.


One more special deal worth mentioning, since you may already have a program at home and you just can’t seem to get past the excuses and the lack of motivation, this special package is a great Jumpstart.  It is so easy to follow and will leave you after 3 days, lighter, renewed and you will without a doubt, gain your mojo back!


It’s the 3 day refresh, you can check out my journey with it here http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2015/01/3-day-jumpstart-to-2015.html
and if you are interested in giving it a go, then go for it here! it’s $140 until tomorrow Saturday at night, then price increases to $160.



I know you are probably overwhelmed with links at this point, but I didn’t want you to miss out on any of this info if you are looking to get back on track and step up your results!!


I can proudly say today i finished INSANITY MAX:30 60 days of pushing to my limits and it has been an amazing experience!!! If you have questions about any of these, PLEASE, do not hesitate to ask me, I am here to help you reach your goals.

Lastly, if you are interested in saving 25% off of your Shakeology each month OR you would like to become a coach and inspire others just as I have done for you then contact me about my February 2nd New Coach Training program to help you get started as a coach!  I will teach you everything you need to know to build a successful Beachbody Business that fits your lifestyle in 2015!!!  Are you:
-Looking to quit your F/T,
-A stay-at-home mom looking to earn an extra income from home,
-You or your spouse are in the Active Military or a Veteran (ask me about the FREE coach business for Military)
-Wanting to work in the health/fitness field yet make a high income....
-Just looking for something that you love that will keep you accountable to your own health + fitness journey?
No matter if you have 1 hour to give or 4 each day I can teach you what to focus on to get you going in the right direction!  

Please let us know if this is something you would like to explore and we can give you more information!  Or complete the application below so we can answer any and all questions you have.  https://618fitness.wufoo.com/forms/q1ye90qi0fqkh9z/




No comments:

Post a Comment