IT'S TIME FOR YOUR TRANSFORMATION

It's time to get serious about this lifestyle change and transformation you've been wanting to work on...

Here is the deal... you have to make changes, that's for sure, but the good news is..... it's not that hard and they don't need to happen overnight.... Change happens, it may take a little longer than we would like it to, but trust me, it happens! and it FEELS SO GOOD!!!


You can do this alone or you can choose to use some help.... I got your back! I'm here to help you and teach you everything you need to know to make this work for you and your busy life.
I will show you what has worked for me and it's not just because it works for me but because this plan I have for you is PROVEN OVER AND OVER, with hundreds of success stories, that it is doable and it can CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Seriously, how many things have you tried and nothing.... either you quit too soon or failed or not the results you wanted...

Picture this: meal plans, shopping list, recipes, portion control system, education, exercise at the convenience of your home and busy schedule, daily tips, motivation and support to help you get through this journey and help you crush your goals.

Now.... the best of it is that you get me,..... you get me, super passionate about helping you fell like I do... These stuff changed my life and my biggest dream is to see many many more people daily feel as good as My challengers and myself feel. it is such an amazing feeling!!! You have to give yourself the opportunity to feel this way!!!! I will be here with you every step of the way, but of course, you have to do your part!

I have a brand new program for my challenge groups starting this January!!!
challenge group, coach, 21 day fix, insanity, t25, piyo, meal plan, fix, conatiners, meal prepping, online coach, weight loss tips  coach paula chavez
We are going in with a NO EXCUSE MENTALITY and with more resources for my challengers to SUCCEED!!! It's just not optional!! we need to make it happen this year! and it begins now!

Are you really serious about this health & fitness resolutions?? this won't be just another diet! I want this to be your new lifestyle! I'll show you how easy it is and how easy it is to implement so that it becomes a part of you! I know it is easier than you think! you are just overthinking it!

Ok so for the next 60 days I will show you how to eat clean, how much to eat, keep you accountable daily to try and get all those 30 minutes of exercise daily and of course, show you that it is doable and it won't take time from your life.  After just a few days you will find you are:
  • happier
  • energetic
  • less tired
  • less grumpy 
and of course even more benefits that you won't see right away but after a few days you'll notice: 
  • less cravings of junk 
  • lose clothes
  • making better food choices
  • new habits
  • stronger
  • more productive
  • better posture 
  • positive outlook
  • great energy 
  • new friends..... etc   
Everything is done online... in a closed Facebook group were only challengers will see what is posted, so don't worry, no one outside of the group will see whats going on! This challengers, like minded people will become your friends, I've seen amazing friendships come up from these groups. You will learn, connect, grow and gain inspiration from each other.  It is such a powerful part of my plan!!! It's up to you when you decide to share with people about what you are doing and your results.... they will start noticing soon! 

The food you'll be eating is healthy, affordable, things you've probably seen everywhere but didn't even know tasted good.  You'll learn about water intake, effects of sugar and not having it, you'll clean up your body from the inside out! you'll learn about kale and quinoa, what to eat and at what times, what super foods and its benefits are.... you will feel amazing from the inside out without a doubt!

A lot of our health diseases are a product of bad eating habits... I have done lots of studying on this subject and I'll be more than happy to share it all with you! I want you to succeed!

ok time to get this party started! 

Huge changes can be made in a short amount of time! If you think this is what you need to finally get that transformation you have dreamed for.... complete the application below and I will contact you within the next few hours to get you started!


Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment