Strawberry Overnight Oats



oatmeal, overnight oats, coachpaulachavezI love making these but I always forget to take pictures and tell you guys about them because I just can't get my hands off of it. So good! So healthy! So clean eating!! Just my thing!!
Soooo, while I'm here drooling over what will be my breakfast tomorrow and that I cannot have right now, I'll type the recipe. It's so simple. 












INGREDIENTS:

1 cup of berries in a bowl, mashed gently with a fork so they release the juices. 
3/4 cup of plain fat free greek yogurt
2 Tablespoons almond milk 
1 tsp agave 
1/3 cup of oats (I used leftover cooked oats from this morning but you can also use rolled uncooked oats. 
1 tsp chia seeds 
Cinnamon to taste 
Now about the jar, you can use an empty PB jar without washing it (oh my so good) or just a clean mason jar.

overnight oats, oatmeal recipes, protein, fitness meals Add everything to the jar. Mix it up.  Cover tightly. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 3-4 hours so that all the flavors mix together and the oats absorb all the liquid. 
Enjoy!!! I should go to sleep now so I can have this now. Oh well, let me k ow your thoughts and if you make other combinations. Would love to hear about them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment