This peanut buttery chocolate pie is rich in flavor but low in calories.
Total Time: 1 hr., 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Yield: 8 servings
• 2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
• 1 container tofu, silken firm (approx 12 oz.)
• ½ cup natural peanut butter
• 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Almond milk
• 1 premade whole-grain graham pie crust
1 Place peanut butter, tofu, Chocolate Shakeology, and milk in blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more milk if necessary.
2. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Saturated Fat: 2g
Sugar Total: 8g
If you don't have to Shakeology, get yours ASAP at www.618fitness.com
It's without a doubt, the healthiest meal of the day!