MEAL PLANNER BLANK TEMPLATE- PRINTABLE

core de force meal planner, 21 day fix meal planner, insanity meal planner, meal planner, template for meal plan

Guys I can't tell you enough how important Meal Planning and actually sticking to a meal plan it is!
You are committing your efforts and investing time in your workouts and exercise routines but seriously, if your eating is not where it needs to be, you won't see the results you want.

As I start this 30 day journey with Core de Force, I am going all in.  For the next 30 days I will avoid sugar, alcohol, grains, treats and other extras that don't belong in the plan.  At least these 30 days so I can stay focused and really see what this program does for me.

I encourage you to do the same! Trust me when I tell, WE CAN DO THIS!

I am waiting for my package to arrive but in the mean time I'm using the resources on My Beachbody on Demand and I'll be going over the approved foods list.... sorry no beer! lol and i will start planning my meals and I will share with you all later.

In the mean time, I would like for you to start putting your brain to work as well and planning your week ahead.  What do you have going on next week and what foods do you need to shop for....? I leave you with those thoughts, planning is hard! Heck it is super hard for me becuase I am not a planner.  It makes me uncomfortable!!! you hav eno idea but I try and I've made huge improvements on that department.

You can do it too!!!

ok, so I want to see you putting this to work.... we are going to get kickass results and it begins right now!!!

>>>>>  Here is your  PRINTABLE BLANK MEAL PLANNER!   <<<<<
You cant write over it on the computer... Print it, print multiple copies so you have extras for weeks to come.  Don't over think and complicate this.  i am sharing this with you to Make your life simple. I know, I love you too!! xoxo

Print it and start writing your meals...
I have decided that I am doing shakeology for every breakfast so I can maximize the use of  my mornings and not spend a lot of time in the kitchen.  Super quick, add half banana or berries, coconut oil or almond milk and mix it with 120z of water and lots of ice... throw in the blender and boom! done! healthiest meal of the day to get me in the perfect mood for every day!

What about you?? Are you meal planning?? Post yours and tag me on it! Can't wait to check it out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment