If God brought me to it, he will help me get through it

There are some Challenging days ahead of me. I've been given an opportunity that I don't feel deserving, it's all Gods grace. I can't find any other explanation.  

Challenging days for us as a family but as always Team Chavez stays strong together with daddy by our side. 

I have said yes to an opportunity I don't feel deserving but I'm going to give it my all because I know it will have a huge impact in soooo many lives and it will allow me to fulfill my passion of helping others at a bigger scale. Flipping awesome!!! So exciting!! It gives me the chills!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 

I needed to clear my mind and be mom, no thinking, no worrying, not doubting.... Just being mommy of these locos!!! We had such a great night shopping... Running around, eating pizza and being silly. 

All I need now is hubby to get home and a yellow of wine to celebrate this decision. And the rest, leaving it in God's hands. If this is what he wants me to do, I am willing to make all the sacrifices required. 
Carlos Chavez we got you something. Hurry up 😘


No comments:

Post a Comment