Sore muscles?

it is normal to feel muscle soreness. It's part of the process. I'm not going to get into detail explained the whole soreness shenanigans but what you need to know to feel a little better is pretty simple. But first of all.....

=> If you are feeling sore today, I mean SORE which is different from PAIN from an INJURY, you need to get up and keep moving!  Stay focused and put a good fight because there is no soreness that will surpass the feeling of accomplishment when you see results. 


So, on this note, take an Epson salt bath, take a pain relief Med if you are into meds (I just took An ibuprofen, but consult with your doctor what they recommend for you specifically) and know that this is temporary. 

I Also eat more 
•berries
•beets
•lots of greens like spinach and kale 
•drink green tea 
•lots of water 

They all have anti inflammatory properties. I prefer natural ways of healing and recovering. 

If you just started a new workout routine or one of my challenge groups, you are supposed to feel this way. It's planned to be this way and there is a sequence in the videos, so just keep going and don't stop because you are SORE! Be like the cat in the picture. Walk with your chest up high and be proud of your accomplishments. I'm gonna try and do the same!! Ha! Better sore than sorry! 
#satisfiedforsure 

No comments:

Post a Comment