I did it! I did it! My Before & After


This picture represent so much. I don't know if you guys would understand, I hope so, and I also hope it inspires you to look beyond what you think you are and dream big.


<a href="https://618fitness.wufoo.com/forms/z16rbc8t1i4dllf/">Fill out my form!</a>

When I first saw this picture I couldn't believe it. The amazing makeover Macys and the American Heart Association arranged for us, hair, make up, fashion week attendance, exclusive dresses, red carpet, interviews, videos, pictures, total royal treatment. It was beyond anything I could have imagined. And this has been an unforgettable experience. 

This picture represents that and much, much more. Look past the makeup and the hair and the amazing dress, and all that, It's about coming full circle to what I started 3 years ago, it's mine, it's my work, my sweat, my sacrifice, my journey. No one did this for me, no one could have worked out for me, no one could say eat this kale and not that chocolate bar, no one could wake up and say you have to workout today, no one BUT ME! 

This is the product of my effort and I feel so proud and I wish I could encapsulate this feeling and mass produce into a little pill, so you could all drink it and see how amazing it feels. 

I didn't give up and I don't want you to give up. I'm no different than you. I'm a mom, a wife, I have tons of things to do, I get tired, I get sick, my family gets sick, I get cranky, I get lazy, I am not special. 

I want you to get to wherever it is you want to get with your health and fitness and realize that you too can be an enhanced version of yourself. Maybe you are happy with the way things are going for you regarding health, fitness, confidence, your lifestyle, you decide what your happy is but I can assure you there's a stronger, healthier, energetic person inside you that you have yet to discover. Take the chance and go for it! I promise you won't want to give up. Give yourself the chance. I am so happy I did.  

You don't need to do this alone. Ask me for help! I'm here to help you find your strength!

Wishing for it is not enough, you have to work for it and you need to take action now. Fill out my Challenge Group application now and let's work on the perfect plan for you!

 


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

No comments:

Post a Comment