THE BEACHBODY HEALTH BET

THIS IS FLIPPING AWESOME! and you can be a part of it too! 
beachbody health bet
    I'm looking for 10 men and women who want to join me in the Beachbody Health Bet, lose 5 to 15 pounds in 30 days and WIN some cash. 

    It's easy.  Participate in my next challenge group and at the end you get a check delivered in the mail from Beachbody. No strings attached. 


    Commit to your program, drink your shake and log in your workouts. That's it!
      http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-beachbody-health-bet.html
ok, so to recap....  For doing these activities for 4 weeks you will be getting a portion of 
$1- $3 MILLION DOLLARS.  that's it.  simple! 
It's not a joke. It's not a scheme.
And believe me when I tell you there  is “no catch”.
If you enroll now, participate in my challenge group with a challenge pack in the month of September and log your daily activities on the challenge tracker app you will be mailed a check which will be a portion that $1 to $3 million pot!!
Are you in? 
    First come, first serve. Message me ASAP. There is a total of anywhere between $1 million and $3million US$ being distributed. 
    Doesn't matter where U workout. All you need to do is have me as your Coach and log a few items in our newly released app! 

    APPLY TO JOIN MY CHALLENGE GROUP AND LET'S GET STARTED! 

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

LOSE WEIGHT THE HEALTHY WAY

LOSE WEIGHT THE HEALTHY WAY
Please complete these questions so I can better help you