THE BEACHBODY HEALTH BET

THIS IS FLIPPING AWESOME! and you can be a part of it too! 
beachbody health bet
    I'm looking for 10 men and women who want to join me in the Beachbody Health Bet, lose 5 to 15 pounds in 30 days and WIN some cash. 

    It's easy.  Participate in my next challenge group and at the end you get a check delivered in the mail from Beachbody. No strings attached. 


    Commit to your program, drink your shake and log in your workouts. That's it!
      http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-beachbody-health-bet.html
ok, so to recap....  For doing these activities for 4 weeks you will be getting a portion of 
$1- $3 MILLION DOLLARS.  that's it.  simple! 
It's not a joke. It's not a scheme.
And believe me when I tell you there  is “no catch”.
If you enroll now, participate in my challenge group with a challenge pack in the month of September and log your daily activities on the challenge tracker app you will be mailed a check which will be a portion that $1 to $3 million pot!!
Are you in? 
    First come, first serve. Message me ASAP. There is a total of anywhere between $1 million and $3million US$ being distributed. 
    Doesn't matter where U workout. All you need to do is have me as your Coach and log a few items in our newly released app! 

    APPLY TO JOIN MY CHALLENGE GROUP AND LET'S GET STARTED! 

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment