Coach Summit 2016 in Nashville

Nos Vamos!!!! Que empiece el conteo regresivo!!! Nos vamos a Nashville!! 
.
You guys have no idea How excited I am!! I even bit My nails!! πŸ™„ Sorry!!! I couldn't!! Lol We are headed to Nashville Next week For Coach Summit. 
What's That Paula and How do u eat It? Well, simple.... It's the annual Beachbody Convention of the most awesome people in the world. Ok I may be biased but it's true! I love my Beachbody family! All of them!and this live event is epic because we get to hug our team in person, have fun face to face with people we have only met online throughout the months working together, listen to success stories, world known speakers like Gary Vaynerchuk, attending a live concert with Billy Idol, and workout LIVE with all the super amazing trainers who have impacted our lives and the lives of so many millions of people. ✌🏻️πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ™†πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜… we'll get to celebrate our  mentor Melanie Mitro and hang out with all our team, #1 in the company!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰epic stuff happening peeps!! 
News of all new programs and other products and tool to better help you guys!!! Cool workout gear to shop and just tons of memories to be created!! 
.
The best part of this is that I was able to ask hubby to join me and without hesitation he said yes!!! He is coming to live this experience, to build this Vision and Dream together so we can come back home and work together on our family's goals and dreams!!! 
.
Who else is coming to Nashville??? I can't wait!!! 

#dreambigpeeps #jointhismovementwithus #bepartofthisstory #strongereveryday 

No comments:

Post a Comment