HAMMER & CHISEL REVIEW

hammer and chisel, beachbody, 21 day fix, autumn, coach paula chavez,

As i had anticipated, I knew this program would rock our socks! It is so far one of my favorite programs.... I am almost done with week 3 and unfortunately will have to stop it for now because I have been given an opportunity of a lifetime that I couldn't pass. With some sadness I have to put it on the side until March but in the mean time, I will be starting a new workout program we haven't released yet, 22 Minute Hard Corps, created by Tony Horton, inspired on military boot-camp style training.  I will have to be so strict and good with this program to really be able to show what it can do, so stay tuned for updates on my journey as I go. 

As far as Hammer & Chisel goes, I was planning on starting over January 4th with my challenger and coaches but this is such a great opportunity that for now, I'll tell you my thoughts..... but I don't really have a personal before and after picture with this program, that I can show you but I will in due time.  


hammer and chisel, sagi, beast, autumn, 21 day fix, paula chavez, coach, beachbody

Ok, so lets talk about H&C... definitely Beachbody, Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese nailed it with this one.  It is like nothing else on our library of programs. Combines all different types of training to make sure we are making improvements in our fitness, endurance, strength, balance, physique, muscle definition, etc... and of course easy to follow nutrition without counting macros, weighing food, just use the color coded containers and prep your food and you are good to go! you get all you need for a well rounded training schedule.  

You work your entire body! the workouts are all completely different so you don't get bored from repeating the same routines.  Up until week 2 I had not repeated a workout, that's because of all the variety there is.  The moves are completely different and there are lots of different exercises we haven't seen before in any of the other Beachbody programs.... mmmm pistol squats?? ouch!!! amazing for the glutes and legs....  and they are done on the floor or on the bench.

I do have to say I notice that my butt is rounder, lifted, my back is gaining some more definition which I am working on, thanks to the pull-ups!!! the pull-up assist is going to be your best friend if you have a chin up bar at home, definitely get the assist, and rock those pull-ups with assistance until you get stronger and rock some real pull-ups.. that's my goal. 10 pull-up without the assist. 

Another part I'm loving about this program is that the trainers are both focusing on pointing out correct form and that's so important in my opinion, not just for fitness enthusiasts but for everyone, this way we prevent injuries and enhance results.  

I am hooked! and like i said before, really sad to have to put it away for a little while but I'm glad I started it and I am very excited to lead my challengers and coaches who starting this journey this month of January. 

You still have time to join us if you are interested in giving it a try... 
email me at 618fitness@gmail.com or complete the form below and I will reach out to you within 24 hours and get you enrolled... you will not regret it, i promise you that. 


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment