WHY DO I RECOMMEND YOU DRINK SHAKEOLOGY DAILY??

THE QUESTION IS WHY NOT??? 
The one thing that I have learned along the way is that your body will get better results if you make 80% of your focus on your nutrition!
But lets face it, that is the hardest part! It's easier to workout than it is to eat healthy.
But, do you really understand how Shakeology is impacting your results, your body, and your health??
Most people don't understand the value behind it.
I want to make sure you know what you are getting!
Every single day both Carlos and I make it a non negotiable to drink our shakeology.
1. Convenience- I have it most of the time as my lunch since I am busy with the kids, feeding them lunch, getting dinner started, putting the baby down for a nap, trying to get in the shower, replying to a few messages… it’s just easier for me to blend a Shake, throw in some berries or banana and spinach in it, than to sit down and chew a ton of roughage… the middle of the day is my business power hour and I’m at my multitasking best!! My main problem was that I would skip lunch and then spend the rest of the afternoon and evening catching up on calories and most of them weren’t the best ones.  keeps me from making bad choices.
-If we run low on food and didn't make it to the grocery store we always have shakeology to fall back on.
2. It keeps us all from getting sick- I strongly believe that we rarely get sick now because Shakeology has strengthen our immune system!! It's because Shakeology has all these vitamins and other planty ingredients that I think are like little miracle workers fighting inflammation and disease in our body!
3. It gives you natural energy because you are getting the right carb to protein ratio to give you energy at a constant pace vs a carb overload and crash. People are frequently asking or commenting "how do you do it?" "You are always so energetic!" This is why!!!
4. Curbs my cravings for sweets- sometimes I have a second one at night when I want something sweet. I make it like a milkshake so it tastes like a dessert.
5. My mom is 63, and from  drinking one Shakeology for lunch a day and Slim in 6 she went from a size 12 to a size 6 and she has thyroid issues.
6. My kids drink it.  not daily but they do love it, specially my 2 year old. It is healthy, I wouldn’t feed it to them if i thought of it as just a diet shake.
Shakeology is not a weight loss shake, it's your nutrition so you can live a healthy and fulfilling life with convenience and portion control.
SEE, EVEN RYAN AGREES!!!! 

I understand if you are hesitant about trying it, and the commitment, and what not... I suggest you give it a try and experience it for yourself... let's discuss a little more about it. You can purchase it through my site, so let's go over it, get your questions answered, you even get me as your coach whether you decide to purchase it or not. Email me at 618fitness@gmail.com
Cheers!!

Read this article and give me your a-ha moment when you have one!
http://www.shakeology.com/…/5-shakeology-myths-debunked-co…/

No comments:

Post a Comment