I BROKE THE BAD HABITS!!! 3 day refresh before and after


Sunday night after over indulging in some pizza, brownies and cake I made a decision.... I needed a Detox!! I needed to break bad carb habits! 

I couldn't wait to share this program and the results with you guys!!!


http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-broke-bad-habits-3-day-refresh-before.htmlThis past Monday, 10/13/2014 I started the 3 Day Refresh! I've had the box sitting in my pantry since June but was hesitating doing it because of the caloric restriction.  I was running a lot of miles per week and teaching between 6-8 Insanity classes per week, and a few extra workouts here and there.  I am always hungry! My metabolism is fast and I am constantly eating, so i was afraid to find myself weak, moody, grumpy.....  I wanted to do it but I was afraid.  I had done one in June but to be honest I didn't follow it to the T.  I just did it to taste the ingredients pretty much.  I know, shame on me  hahahaha! I do eat pretty healthy and lean about 90% of the time so I didn't feel the need for it.  
Ok let me share with you what it is and what it consists of and then how the 3 days went for me, some of the foods I ate and then the results.  

So What is the 3 day Refresh? 
It's a Beachbody program designed to help you lose a few pounds in a hurry and/or break bad habits. That's the reason why I wanted to do it.  Not the weight loss necessarily but because I had this carb loading mindset that I was having a hard time fighting.  All part of the half marathon training and meal plan. Its very easy to follow, and it's all easily described and explained in the program guide included in the package.  
Consists of three daily shakes, a fiber drink, plenty of water plus a wide array of fresh fruits, vegetables and healthy fats throughout the day to keep your energy and metabolism going.  No animal protein, no dairy, no grains, no sugars, low salt. 
What you'll eat and drink during the 3 days:

1. Wake up: drink water 
2. Breakfast: Shakeology plus a fruit 
3. Morning Snack: fiber sweep (digestive health drink)
4. Lunch: Vanilla Fresh (vegan vanilla high-protein shake, hunger satisfying shake) plus fruit, vegetable and healthy fats from the options lists. 
5. Afternoon Snack: fruit, vegetable or juice from the options lists. 
6. Dinner: Vanilla Fresh plus a delicious filling healthy meal made from the Dinner recipes list. 
Some of my meals during the 3 day refresh: 

LUNCH OPTION
http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-broke-bad-habits-3-day-refresh-before.html
BREAKFAST THE 3 DAYS WAS CHOCOLATE VEGAN SHAKEOLOGY... TASTED SO HEAVENLY

http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-broke-bad-habits-3-day-refresh-before.html
LUNCH  OPTION
http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-broke-bad-habits-3-day-refresh-before.html
http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-broke-bad-habits-3-day-refresh-before.html
CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD
DINNER RECIPE





http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-broke-bad-habits-3-day-refresh-before.html
DINNER DAY 2 

http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-broke-bad-habits-3-day-refresh-before.html
DINNER DAY 3 
How did I feel during the 3 days?
Excited! I knew from the start that I was going to be eating less so I was already prepared to endure hunger!! Actually the reality is I didn't feel that hungry.  Nothing out of the ordinary.  I kept myself busy in and out, on the computer and running around with the kids.  I even survived cooking a lasagna for my hubby on day 3  for his birthday.  I took a fork and I tried one small bite.  that was enough to satisfy the desire of wanting to eat it.  I was ok with it.  I saved some not for the day after but for 2 days after and I had a small piece with a big serving of broccoli for lunch and I was perfectly fine with it. Also survived upside down pineapple cake that my mother in law baked for my hubby, we sang happy bithday, served the cake for everyone and I didn't eat it either.  Unbelievable right?? I am that committed!!! When I set my mind on something, I give it 110%. I was determined to have the best experience and results with this plan this time around.

I did it!!!! Check out my pictures!!! I Lost 6lbs!!! wow!!! I was so surprised to be losing 2 lbs a day pretty much.  I did teach classes and noticed an increased amount of sweat.  I think it was part of the DETOXING process!! perfect! I lost 6 lbs and 3 inches on my waist and although I didn't measure anywhere else, I do feel much leaner now.  And one other nonscale victory... I bought this new pair of Jeans size 4,  2 weeks ago and they were fitted, well..... they are so lose now!!! So they fit me perfectly comfortable.  No muffin top here!!! 


http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-broke-bad-habits-3-day-refresh-before.html



http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-broke-bad-habits-3-day-refresh-before.html


Update November 2nd!!!  the 6 lbs are still gone.  I have not gained them back.  went back to my routine and reduced the carb cravings.  
And check out the results of one of my challengers.  

http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-broke-bad-habits-3-day-refresh-before.html


I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE THIS A TRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



If you are struggling with breaking bad habits, fell off the wagon and having a hard time getting back on, you need to do this... Join my next Challenge group where I will be helping you and other people go through this journey and stay accountable for the following 30 days so that you can get to Thanksgiving Holiday festivities feeling good and looking amazing!! 
http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-broke-bad-habits-3-day-refresh-before.html
JOIN MY CHALLENGE GROUP! LET ME HELP YOU GET THROUGH THIS 3 DAYS...

http://coachpaulachavez.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-broke-bad-habits-3-day-refresh-before.html
YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW AND I WILL MESSAGE YOU VIA EMAIL WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS 



HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment