We are busy busy busy and all we want is fast, quick to prepare food. Don't we wish we could have a personal chef?? Perhaps not a very bad idea but since that would be a little too expensive, and we still need to get our food shopping task accomplished, I putt together a list of essentials. These is basically what I eat regularly, of course a few extras here and there like if I decide to make a lasagna or taco night here and there, but for the most part, these are my staples and what I keep at home most of the time.
I buy my groceries at Trader Joe's and Costco with an occasional trip to Whole Foods to get a few extras that Trader Joe's doesn't carry.
Print it and keep it handy!!!
|We can Do This! We are experts at multi-tasking|
- Fish (tilapia, Salmon, Shrimp)
- Chicken/Turkey Breast
- Lean cuts of meat (flank steak, sirloin)
- Ground Chicken/Turkey
- Cottage cheese low fat
- Low fat cheeses (Feta, Mozzarella, etc)
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Oatmeal (rolled oats, not instant)
- High fiber cereal
- Brown rice
- Ezekiel Bread (most Health food stores and supermarkets have it)
- Whole wheat pasta, bread, tortillas, pita bread
- Sweet potatoes
- Fruits (stock up on bananas, all berries, green apples, oranges, grapefruit)
- Vegetables (stock up mainly on greens: spinach, kale, romaine, broccoli, cucumbers, asparagus)
- Beans: chick peas, black beans, soy beans, lentils, Veggie Burgers (also protein sources for Vegan/Vegetarian)
- Almonds, walnuts, pistachios, etc.
- Olive oil and olive oil spray
- Coconut oil and coconut oil spray
- Peanut/almond butter
- Flax seeds/Chia seeds
- Apple cider vinegar
- Balsamic vinegar
- White vinegar
- Cayenne pepper
- Stevia or agave as sweeteners
- Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Vegetable broth
- Stevia or Agave to sweeten
- Water (lots of water)
- Seltzer water
- Green tea
- Herbal tea (great for cold weather and cravings)
- Coffee (only with almond milk and no sugar)
ARE YOU READY FOR A KILLER TRANSFORMATION!
NEW CHALLENGE GROUP STARTS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!!
TELL ME A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOUR CURRENT HEALTH AND FITNESS
(click on the link above)
AND LET'S GET YOU STARTED!
YOU GET ME AS YOUR COACH FOR FREE!!
Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.