Pregnant? you can still workout, even better, do it at home




I am just too excited about this!!!! I am a mommy of 3 and during my first 2 pregnancies all i did was vegetate on the couch, while eating for 3 or 4. Of course, i gained a few too many pounds.  I gained 50+ lbs on both pregnancies and then some while nursing and again, doing nothing but watching TV holding the baby.  

After about 4 months i decided to change things up and perhaps try and fit in my regular clothes for summer wear, because wearing black pregnancy winter pants didn't feel very sexy in the middle of July.  None of my clothes fitted!!!  and well, that is a different story for another post but my point here is... for my third pregnancy I was already on point with health and fitness.  I was in the BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE!!! and I was not going to let pregnancy drive me back to excess weight and crappy eating habits.... so i continued on with fitness as usual, of course with my doctor's approval and modifying, for which I had to do a lot of research cause there weren't many options out there.  SO i followed regular Beachbody programs like TurboFire and Insanity, but modified the heck out of them.... 

NOW THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!!! This is specifically for you pregnant girls!!! 

How awesome is this!!! 

You can give it a try for 30 days for free.  Wherever you are, whenever you have a little extra energy, log in, push play and rock that belly girlfriend!!! 

Pregnancy does not mean you are disabled so please.... ask your doctor if he/she approves and go rock those moves... trust me.... your labor and delivery is going to be a breeze!!!! 

you can enroll here and i automatically become your coach and guide you through this process!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment