TUNA SALAD WITH ARTICHOKES AND OLIVES


I never in a million years would've thought about this ingredients combined. I mean I recently started liking Black olives and artichoke hearts kind of scared me, but i wanted to experiment with new flavors! i am so glad i did!!! it came out delicious!! if you like the ingredients, definitely give it a try! you are going to love it!

tuna salad, hammer and chisel, paula chavez, coach, 21 day fix , recipes, clean eating


MAKES 4 SERVINGS about 1½ cups each 
Total Time: 20 min. • Prep Time: 20 min. • Cooking Time: None 

CONTAINER EQUIVALENTS per serving: 
1 green
red
orange
1 tsp

5 cans (5-oz. ea.) chunk light tuna, packed in water, drained 
3 cups artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained, chopped 
1 cup chopped red bell peppers 
40 medium black olives, chopped 
4 tsp. all-natural mayonnaise (i didn't use mayo, instead i used 4 tsp olive oil)
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice 
1½ tsp. chopped fresh oregano (or ½ tsp. dried oregano) 
¼ tsp. ground black pepper 
4 large Boston (or Bibb) lettuce leaves

1. Combine tuna, artichoke hearts, bell peppers, olives, mayonnaise, lemon juice, oregano, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. 
2. Place a leaf of lettuce on each of four serving plates; top evenly with tuna salad. 
3. Serve immediately. 

I had Romaine lettuce and it doesn't work too well as taco shells so I just cut them and spread them on a plate and then placed the salad on top.  Delicious!!! 

Are you looking to improve your health & fitness? I have accountability groups every month! I'd love to help you get in the best shape of your life.  Complete this short questionnaire and i will reach out to you within the next 24 hours to chat further. 

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment