SHAKEOLOGY MIXING TIPS

Without a doubt, Shakeology is the healthiest meal of my day! I've been drinking one serving Shakeology a day for almost 5 years, even while pregnant and nursing! I love it! It's just too good and too delish, almost seems surreal and hard to believe it's actually healthy! I love it! My husband and kids drink it as well.



shakeology, how to mix shakeology, 21 day fix,

Important: There is a plastic measuring scoop somewhere in the bag. Find it before you open the bag and push it all the way up so it's at the top of the bag when you open it. Cut it open with scissors, don't just tear it because it never tears up evenly and you may mess up with the Zip locking system. ok, now that this is out of the way, let's whip up the most delicious, healthiest meal that tastes like a treat, you've ever had! If you are following the 21 day fix containers, 1 scoop of Shakeology equals 1 red container.


Some tips for mixing Shakeology:
shakeology shaker cup, shakeology mixing tips
1. You can certainly just mix it with water, but I recommend you do that in a shaker bottle.

2. ALWAYS put your liquid in your container FIRST. Shakeology should be the last thing you add. If you put it in first, it will clump and be gross!

3. It is absolutely best blended! Follow the calendar with recipes that came with your shipment, look on Pinterest, or come up with your own! If you don't have a blender, you can buy these cool one-serving blenders from Target for about $15.

4. I always need a little protein in my Shakeology since I drink mine for lunch. I make sure I add milk, almond milk, or some kind of nut butter (natural peanut butter or almond butter is good!). Chia seeds or Flaxseeds are also great for the added Omegas, fiber and other nutrients. It makes me stay fuller longer.

5. If it's too thick, add some water and blend again.

6. If you like yours more like a smoothie, be sure to add some ice or frozen fruit.

I;ll be adding some Shakeology recipes soon so you can feel free to share some with me below in the comments and i will surely share them as well.

Never tried Shakeology? You can learn more about it here ---> SHAKEOLOGY website email me at 618fitness@gmail.com to learn about the month's specials. Always happy to give you a great deal!




other recipes.....
shakeology pie, shakeology recipes, shakeology mixing tips, shakeology cookies, healthy ice cream


No comments:

Post a Comment